Hi everyone! I wanted to share another baby shower I planned for my twin sister Sabrina! We decided to do a pink and green theme. I love th...

"It's A Girl" Baby Shower!

5:15 PM Elizabeth Breton 0 Comments

Hi everyone! I wanted to share another baby shower I planned for my twin sister Sabrina! We decided to do a pink and green theme. I love this color combination!
This of course is the 'Sweet Treats" table! I made the topiaries out of tissue paper and made mini pom poms, then just stuck them in the foam ball. I also made the diaper cake!
Here is one of the invitations I made for the shower. I used cardstock paper, some Martha Stewart punches, and lots of stamping and embossing. I love the way they turned out!!
Here you can really see the color theme. For the table centerpiece, I used manzanita branches and added a few silk flowers to them. And some more pom poms!
 The party favors!! Aren't they adorable?!! Inside were lavender sachets, tea bags, and bath salts!

 Design  a onesie
 My twinsie opening her gifts!

 My lovely sisters, and my goofball brother!
 What's a baby shower with no games?! Can you guess this one?? LOL

 This was hilarious!! Feed the baby!


 These are the lavender sachets I made for the favor boxes.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts! Also, link back to your blogs so I can stop by and check them out. Thanks a mil!

0 comments: