I wanted to do something different for my sister's baby shower. I didn't want to go for the typical blue theme. I thought, "Ho...

Cirque Du Bebe! Baby Shower!

3:07 PM Elizabeth Breton 0 Comments

I wanted to do something different for my sister's baby shower. I didn't want to go for the typical blue theme. I thought, "How fun would it be to do a circus themed baby shower?!!" Immediately I began to research for inspiration. I decided to do a small photo booth. So I just bought some inexpensive fabric and put it up as a backdrop.
I set a table for all the sweet treats. The cupcakes are from an amazing bakery in Los Angeles called Porto's. We had chocolate and red velvet cupcakes! They were delish!! To go with the theme, I added Cracker Jacks, animal crackers, cotton candy, etc.
I found these wooden wagons at Michaels for about $1 each. They came with the cute little monkey. We painted them with acrylic paints to make them look pretty and just added some yummy chocolates and a giant lollipop! These were the prizes. :)
 I made some mustaches for the photo booth! These were a hit! Everyone had a good laugh with these! I used black cardstock and skewers, and a hot glue gun.
 Everyone designed a onesie. This is so much fun to do at baby showers!
 I made the Martha Stewart pom poms. These look great and are so easy to do! They are time consuming, though. So definitely get some helpers if you plan on making lots.
 My beautiful mom and lovely sister. And also pics of my family.


As always, I had a blast creating this circus themed baby shower! Please feel free to leave any comments or questions down below. I hope you enjoyed my pictures! Have a wonderful day!!

0 comments: