This is the picture I used for inspiration for the makeup look that I came up with. I know it's kind of difficult to even see her eye m...

Kim Kardashian Makeup Tutorial

7:34 PM Elizabeth Breton 1 Comments

This is the picture I used for inspiration for the makeup look that I came up with. I know it's kind of difficult to even see her eye makeup, but I went for a smokey look and a little more pink on the lips. I hope you guys will take a look at my video tutorial on YouTube and give this look a try. Below I will have the list of products I used.


PRODUCTS USED
Foundation-Makeup Forever HD
Concealer-Makeup Forever palette
Powder-Makeup Forever HD
Eyeshadow Primer-Urban Decay Primer Potion
Cream Shadow base-Benefit Marry Up
Lid Shadow-MAC in Sketch
Crease Shadow-GloMinerals in Spice
Crease#2-GloMinerals in Stone
Highlight Shadow-GloMinerals in Fawn
Eyeliner-Urban Decay 24/7 Zero
Mascara-Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes
Lashes-Ardel Demi Wispies
Bronzer-Elf Blush/Bronzer Compact
Blush-Bobbe Joy in Hush
Lip Liner-NYX Pencil in Natural
Lipstick-MAC in Please Me
Lipgloss-NYX in 129 Beige

1 comment: