Okay, so I finally finished editing my video "Bridal Makeup Tutorial". I will eventually get better at the editing process, but fo...

Bridal Makeup Tutorial

9:26 PM Elizabeth Breton 2 Comments

Okay, so I finally finished editing my video "Bridal Makeup Tutorial". I will eventually get better at the editing process, but for now it is taking me some time to make them. But it's okay, because I enjoy creating these looks for you. Please stop by my YouTube channel and tell me what you think of this look. I hope you guys like it!









2 comments:

  1. Hi, I was wondering if you could post what makeup products you used for this look. I love this look on you and was thinking this is how I want to look like on my wedding. My weddening is in another two weeks, and I would like to try this look and see how it fits me and how long I'm gonna need on this look, so that I'll be ready on my wedding day:)
    Best regards,

    ReplyDelete



  2. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!


    Best Bridal Makeup Artist in Salem

    ReplyDelete